MeditationsByMel

Sunday, September 21, 2008

September 17, 2008 Meditation
I had a sense of late that only a thin invisible veil exists between us and heaven,
placing us in the company of the Lord, His angels and His saints.
Imagine walking among them.
They accompany us and we realize it
and are spiritually blessed by it,
OR
we never realize it.
Maybe we wonder and ignore the gift given.
Someone said, "then we would be bumping into one another?"
I said pensively, "we are in a different dimension.
We would not bump into the souls in the Heavenly realm."

How would it change our lives if we knew,
without a doubt, that it is so.....that they walk among us?
How humbling would that be?

While it is humanly impossible to be in a constant state of spiritual awareness,
would it not be a blessing to bring it to mind as often as possible?

How would I behave at home if I knew I was among such Company?
How would I drive in my car if I was among such Company?
How would I treat ANY-one if I was among such Company?
How would it change lives?

The nearness of the Lord,
His angels and His saints is a mighty blessing.
We are caught up in the aura of a beautiful gift.

In Prayer and Care,

Mel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home